Sunday, June 23, 2013

Common Core

I don't know about you guys, but one of the main things I'm trying to work on this summer is getting myself ready for common core. Even though my district is not officially adopting it until the 2014-2015 school year, many teachers at my school are using this upcoming school year as a transition. To help keep my mind organized I made this fun and organized way to keep all the standards straight, and I also wanted to give myself a spot to write down any resources I may come across that works with the new standards.

I'm giving away my product for free at my Teacher's Notebook site, though it's specifically for 5th grade. Feel free to download it, if you feel like it would be helpful! Click on the picture below to be able to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment