Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Updates are coming!

I have many blog posts in the works... I've been neglectful, but here's what's you can look forward to in the coming weeks:

  • lots of photos from my trip to Scotland over Thanksgiving break
  • fun art projects that have been successful with my 5th graders
  • the power of Mindfulness in a busy classroom
  • our field trip to hear author Katherine Applegate speak about "The One and Only Ivan"
  • and much much more!
But for now, I do have an update... I've completely revamped my popular Blood on the River lit pack over at TpT and Teacher's Notebook. If you've previously purchased my lit pack, head on over to re-download your file. I've included vocabulary and questions for every chapter.  Enjoy and happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment