Saturday, July 14, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Wow! What a return to my blog after a very successful two days at the Google Apps for Education Summit! Ms. G in Grade 3 has awarded me the Versatile Blogger award.


There are 7 rules that go along with it. 

1)  Thank the blogger who nominated you!  
2)  Include a link to their site.  
Thank you so much, Ms. G in Grade 3


3)  Include the award image in your post.
















4)  Give 7 random facts about yourself.

#1- I am a huge hockey fan. My brother played hockey growing up and many of my weekends as a kid were spent at hockey tournaments. As such, I am a huge San Jose Sharks fan, even when it's painful!


#2- I know tons of useful pop trivia. If my area had a good pub trivia league, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
#3- I come from a really small family. My entire extended family is 17 people. I only have 3 first cousins.
#4- I'm almost through with my masters program. When I graduated in September, I'll have a Masters in Teaching with a specialization in Educational Technology from National University
#5- I have a Diet Coke addiction, like many do with coffee. If I don't have a DC by lunchtime, it'll be a rough day.
#6- My first car in high school was my dad's '66 mustang. When he sold it a couple of years ago, I was heartbroken. Now I drive a 2004 mustang instead!
#7- I have a serious sweet tooth... but mainly for fruit candies. My house always has skittles or starbursts or mambas.


5)  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6)  When nominating, include a link to their site.




7)  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me!! Now following you as well....

    Corrina
    Mrs. Allen’s 5th Grade Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously late with this, but thank you so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete