There are 7 rules that go along with it.
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you!
2) Include a link to their site.
Thank you so much, Ms. G in Grade 3
3) Include the award image in your post.
4) Give 7 random facts about yourself.
#1- I am a huge hockey fan. My brother played hockey growing up and many of my weekends as a kid were spent at hockey tournaments. As such, I am a huge San Jose Sharks fan, even when it's painful!
#2- I know tons of useful pop trivia. If my area had a good pub trivia league, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
#3- I come from a really small family. My entire extended family is 17 people. I only have 3 first cousins.
#4- I'm almost through with my masters program. When I graduated in September, I'll have a Masters in Teaching with a specialization in Educational Technology from National University
#5- I have a Diet Coke addiction, like many do with coffee. If I don't have a DC by lunchtime, it'll be a rough day.
#6- My first car in high school was my dad's '66 mustang. When he sold it a couple of years ago, I was heartbroken. Now I drive a 2004 mustang instead!
#7- I have a serious sweet tooth... but mainly for fruit candies. My house always has skittles or starbursts or mambas.
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6) When nominating, include a link to their site.
7) Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.