Monday, August 18, 2014

Who I Am

Hey everyone! I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' all this week for their Teacher Week. I officially go back on Thursday for a couple of days of staff development and meetings. On Wednesday I'm actually teaching a staff development class on technology, and I'm excited to share what I've done with other teachers in my district.


So all this week I'll be linking up with Blog Hoppin'. Today focuses on "Who I Am." So here it goes!


FAMILY
I come from a pretty small family. The entire group... aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents... there's only 17 of us. I only have 3 cousins. And because we are a small family, we're able to be spend a lot of time all together. Our Christmas get-togethers are pretty unique. Christmas usually takes all day to open presents... we open one present at a time, youngest to oldest until we've all opened everything. It's fun but for all my friends who are used to a more "rip and tear" approach, it's a little strange. We love it though. 
My mom and my grandma.


FURBABIES


My two little furbabies... Darcy and Penny (aka Kitten). They are absolutely adorable and completely different personalities. Darcy is my little tabby, and she is a total diva sometimes. She decides when she wants you to pet her.






Penny, who doesn't respond to her name at all, but answers to "Kitten" is a little tuxedo cat. She doesn't meow, but rather, makes little squeaking noises. It's pretty funny. 












THINGS I LOVE
San Jose Sharks hockey, Outlander book (and now TV!) series, binge-watching shows on Netflix, superhero/comic book movies, reading blogs from awesome bloggers around the country, retail therapy, Alex & Ani bracelets, pinterest, Harry Potter, Rick Riordan mythology series, teaching 5th grade, TECHNOLOGY, my iPad, creating files for my TPT, fruit flavored candy (Skittles, Starburst), Mexican food, diet coke, black licorice, country music, summer concerts, ice cold margaritas....







No comments:

Post a Comment